With an aim of sustaining this journey through a work and travel ethic, remaining cost neutral is one of the core objectives. Not to forget health and quality of life. I have ticked the corporate ‘office box’ for the last 14 years and although I built an enjoyable, dynamic and interesting career where I fufiled my main goals with the support and professionalism of some very special colleagues @metabo UK @metabo DE living and working in the great outdoors was always another huge part of me. On land or at sea, in the mountains or on the beaches, you could say wherever I lay my hat, I’ll make my home.
The vision is as follows:
1. Whistler Blackcomb mountain Tube Park Host – status: confirmed. Blog post
The mountain bug got me! Travel plans on hold…further details TBA
2. Yosemite National Park Conservation Corps or similar: Backcountry trail environmental management, building trails, enhancing wildlife habitat, and improving and restoring cultural and historic landmarks – status: TBC
3. California Beach Life Guard – status: TBC
1. Middle America work in Surf & Yoga retreat camps – status: TBC
2. Pacific Yaht/Sail Boat Crew – status: TBC
what outdoor work have you done on your travels? Do you have any recommendations you could share? Perhaps you have also worked in some of the above mentioned jobs and have some experiences or have even found better alternatives.