Life is full of surprises, that is for sure. A bad day turns into good, bad luck with hindsight turns out to be just what you needed, a shock comes around and you wake up….
Non of us know what will happen next so I use the term Route loosely here. I am under no particular time pressure and as long as I continue to budget sensibly and find work I am pretty much free to stay or go where I want, when I want (in Canada, the US, the U.K. or Europe at least) and I can tell you I am loving life in Canada right now! A Winter season could quite easily turn into a Summer season…and I’ve heard only good things!!
Essentially this page will be updated along the way according to the ‘who (I meet), what (I hear), where (I want to go) method’, but the rough direction I have in mind is as follows.
- 2 weeks workaway at a Horse Ranch south of Vancouver (Langley area)
- 6 months Ski season at Whistler Blackcomb with Vail Resorts via Oyster Worldwide
The mountain bug got me! Travel plans on hold…further details TBA
- Seattle, Mt St. Helens (Washington)
- Portland, Bend, Mt Hood, Oregon Coast (Oregon)
- San Fran, Yosemite (California)
- Route 101, Santa Barbara, Malibu, LA (California)
- Route 1, Route 5, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, San Clemente, San Diego (California)
- Costa Rica
- French Polynesia
- Cook Islands
- New Caledonia/Vanuatu
- Solomon Islands
- Australia (Darwin, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth)
thiswayorthat? What must see places have you seen in these countries?